Poplar Point Camp Retreat Rates
For holiday and summer rates, or rates for 3+ nights, please call or text 256.377.2606 or contact us via email here.
We’re so excited about your group staying with us at Poplar Point Christian Camp! We try and keep our rental rates as low as possible because we understand that planning group retreats can get expensive! Our price breakdown is listed below, and includes a place for your group to sleep, a place for your group to meet, and a place for your group to eat. All camp activities (other than the use of the swimming pool, archery, laser tag and team challenge/low ropes) are included in the price as well.
Retreat Prices (excludes holiday weekends such as MLK, President’s day, Easter, Memorial Day, etc )
ONE NIGHT RATES
One Night Only Rental Rate (including 2 meals, typically breakfast and lunch): $40.50 per person
One Night Only Rental Rate (no meals): $30 per person^
TWO NIGHT RATES
2 Night Rental Rate (including 4 meals typically Saturday Breakfast to Sunday Breakfast): $35.50 per person, per night
2 Night Rental Rate (no meals): $25.00 per person, per night^
ADDITIONAL MEAL RATES
- Breakfast: $5.50 per person
- Lunch: $6.50 per person
- Dinner: $7.50 per person
Click here to see a sample our camp menu options.
If you want to book at weekend retreat or have more question you can contact us via the Request Rental Contract button.
ADDITIONAL EXPENSES (OPTIONAL)
- * Additional Cabin usage fee: $200 (Flat Rate per cabin) – this is for groups who want to spread out and use more cabins space than needed.
- ^ Kitchen usage fee of $200 if your group cooks yourself.
- Laser tag course $150 per hour. (up to 12 can play at a time & games can be a length of time from 5 to 30 minutes- most groups prefer 10 minutes rounds.)
- Snow cones is total of group number times $1 (must be all of group)
- Day guest user are $5 per person per day. (Drop off or pick up campers do not count as day user)
- Archery $20 an hour
- Team Challenges in gym $50 for two hours per group (with a maximum of 12 per group)
- Each lifeguard for the Pool is $20 an hour before 7pm and after 7pm it is $24 per hour; they get paid for the time they are on camp grounds. Understand, we hire lifeguards for specific times and cannot be changed because of the weather or if your group is late to pool sessions. (Must be booked a month ahead of time)
*Additional charges may occur with damage to the property, excessive mess (paint, glitter, etc.), or missing items.
Activity pricing is subject to change based on scheduling & activity pricing for rentals in the months of June, and July will vary.
All other activities are available at no extra cost (see Facilities page).
For holiday and summer rates, or rates for 3+ nights, please e-mail us at email@example.com