Sample Menu Items
Here are just a few of the meals we regularly do. We can often accommodate any menu request you have. Depending on the request it might have an extra cost. In the past, we had a request and made from scratch egg rolls, sesame chicken, hamburgers, to-go meals for groups doing activities off-site. We will be glad to cook to make your groups have the best experience possible.
However, to avoid allergy issues we do not work with peanuts, shellfish or fish in our commercial kitchen.
Breakfast always includes, oatmeal, grits, fruit, choice of cereals, milk and juice
- French toast and sausage links
- Pancakes and Sausage
- ham, egg and cheese sliders and hash browns
- Eggs and Bacon
- Biscuits and Gravy
Each meal will include a full salad bar (except Mexican). Dinners will include a desert too.
- Mexican Spread – Soft taco, Beef or Chicken, beans, Cheese, lettuce, black olives, onions, salsa, taco sauce, sour cream, corn and tomatoes
- Mac & Cheese and Hot dogs, sauerkraut, coleslaw and chili
- BBQ, Cole slaw, baked beans
- Soup and grilled cheese
- Pasta & Sauce, Corn on cob garlic bread
- Chicken nuggets and Fries
- Meatball subs with chips
- Chicken patty and tater tots
- Chicken Wings or Corn dogs, Chips
- Pizza and watermelon